Farmer Timeline

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you with the finished James Farmer Timeline (barring any unexpected developments or overall layout changes that probably won’t occur).

Some recent changes include:

1. I cropped the header of Farmer some more and uploaded it separately to umwhistory.org.
  2. After I asked a few of my friends from outside class to look at it, I edited the labels for the timeline events so that they now match the titles. Our labels from before made sense to us (like awards03), but not to anyone visiting the site.
  3. I followed Dr. McClurken’s suggestion and added an event for the first honorary doctorate that Farmer received, but provided the page on the UMW website where visitors can see all 22 doctorates.
  4. I also added links below the header to make it easier to navigate.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, Laura may add a few pictures of the awards in Farmer’s old office by the end of the week, but because we don’t know how they might turn out because we have some formatting and size issues, it’s safe to say that everything we have right now is staying. We might not be adding much, if anything.

Again, you can see the timeline here.

If you have any questions or comments, leave them here. If we need to debug anything, let us know.

Tags: , , ,